Medical Billing for Dental Practices
Concerned about medical billing on your road to implementing sleep in your practice or with the other services you provide?
You’re not alone. Most offices struggle with this critical step and instead of an opportunity, medical billing turns into a speed bump in the process.
Imagine a better solution. Imagine streamlined, practice software integration. Imagine one-click billing. Imagine a partner every step of the way with you.
Medical billing simplified.
- Built for Dentistry
- Guided step-by-step coding and billing
- Pre-loaded with CPT/HCPCS, ICD-10 and Modifiers and Qualifiers
- Assisted HCFA completion and generation
- Use our clearinghouse or your own
- Cloud-based, no need to update!
Why bill medical insurance?
- Increase case acceptance by decreasing patient portion
- Save dental benefits for future dental procedures
- Reduce write offs and insurance payment delays
- Medical insurance has no maximums or frequency limitations
- Separate your practice by helping your patients make the most of their benefits
Who can bill medical insurance?
Any licensed professional, DDS, DMD, MD or DO, can perform any medical procedure that falls under the scope of their license
What can you bill medical insurance for?
- 3D Imaging
- Oral cancer treatment
- Procedures caused by trauma
- Office visits
- Periodontal treatment
- Grafting & more…
Full Service Billing
Let our experts handle your medical billing claims start to finish.
No monthly fee*
- $35 Verification of Benefits
- $40 Pre-Authorization
- 8% of Claim
*$150 One-Time Enrollment Fee per Provider