Medical Billing for Dental Practices
Confused about medical billing for dental services?
You’re not alone. Most offices struggle with this process and instead of an opportunity, medical billing turns into a speed bump.
Imagine a better solution. Imagine hands-on education. Imagine streamlined software. Imagine one-click billing. Imagine support every step of the way.
Medical billing simplified.
- Built for Dentistry
- Guided step-by-step coding and billing
- Pre-loaded with CPT/HCPCS, ICD-10 and Modifiers and Qualifiers
- Electronic claim submission with a national clearing house
- Cloud-based, no need to update!
- Submit it and forget it!
Why bill medical insurance?
- Increase case acceptance by decreasing patient portion
- Save dental benefits for future dental procedures
- Medical insurance has few maximums or frequency limitations
- Separate your practice by helping your patients make the most of their benefits
Who can bill medical insurance?
Any licensed professional, DDS, DMD, MD or DO, can perform a medical procedure that falls under the scope of their license
What can you bill medical insurance for?
- 3D Imaging
- Oral cancer screening
- Procedures caused by trauma
- TMD & Sleep Apnea
- Office visits
- Periodontal treatment
- Grafting & more…
Full Service Billing
Let our experts handle your medical billing claims start to finish.
No monthly fee
$400 Setup fee*
- $35 Verification of Benefits
- $40 Pre-Authorization
- 8% of Claim
*$99 One-Time Enrollment Fee per Provider
Training and Education
Medical Billing for Dentistry – 2-Day CE Course
On-Site Team Training
Continue your education with on-site customized training for your entire team.